TCS Sigma Hiring 2023 for Pharma graduates | 2023 Batch | Across India
TCS Off Campus Drive 2023 is scheduled for 2023 Batch Pharma graduates through TCS Sigma Hiring. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
TCS Sigma Hiring 2023:
Test: TCS Sigma Hiring
Job Role: Pharma Co-vigilance, Clinical Data Management, Clinical Operations etc
Batch: 2023 Batch
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 30 March 2023
Test Date: 9 April 2023
- Courses & Discipline: 2023 Year of Passing Graduates from Pharmacy Streams. B.Pharm (4 years) / M.Pharm (2 years) from a recognized university/college.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Stipulated Course Duration for Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. BPharm to be completed in 4 years, MPharm to be completed in 2 years)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Only one backlog is permitted at the time of the selection process however all pending backlogs should be cleared within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any in the TCS Application Form. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education at the time of selection
- Work Experience: Experience before graduation or part-time experience will not be considered relevant for the fresher recruitment process.
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years
About the Test:
Test provider: TCS iON is the test provider for the TCS Sigma Hiring process.
Integrated Test pattern for Sigma hiring consisting of NQT (Aptitude test) and the domain test.
The duration of the Assessment is 140 mins and is split under the below two sections:
Duration: 65 mins
The aptitude test will cover the following units
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Verbal ability
- Reasoning Ability
Duration: 75 mins
The differential domain test will cover the following modules
- Clinical Data Management
- Regulatory affairs
- General Domain
How to Apply for TCS Sigma Hiring YOP 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link on or before 30 March 2023.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
For TCS Next Step Portal: Click here
Step-by-step procedure to apply for TCS Sigma Hiring:
Step 1. Login to the TCS NextStep Portal here
Step 2. Register and Apply for the Drive
Scenario A. If you are a registered user under TCS NextStep Portal, ‘BPS’ category, kindly log in with your TCS Reference ID (CT / DT reference number) and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose the category as ‘BPS’, register and create your TCS Reference ID (CT / DT reference number). Log in with the TCS Reference ID and submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Step 3. Select your mode of the test (In-Centre), choose your preferred test center, select 2 joining locations of your preference, and then click on Apply. Please Note, the test center once selected cannot be changed.
Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive.
Post a Comment