Airbus Recruitment 2023 – Airbus is scheduled to hire for the Intern – Airframe – Numerical Simulation role for B.E/B. Tech/M.E/M. Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Airbus Recruitment 2023 Details:
Job Role Intern – Airframe – Numerical Simulation
Qualification B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M. Tech
Salary Best in Industry
Job Location Bangalore
Last Date ASAP
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be passed Graduate/Postgraduate (Mechanical Engineering)
- Applying the novel modeling technique to capture damage.
- Generating FE model incorporating the damage.
- Involving unitary load cases and identifying the factors (Stress concentration factors, etc.)
- Comparing with empirical/legacy data used in hand calculations and other Assessments.
- Report preparation.
Required Domain Expertise:
- Sound knowledge of numerical methods.
- Practical knowledge of the Strength of materials.
- Hands-on experience with programming and exposure to FEM.
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
- Ability to apply numerical methods /mathematical modeling to solve engineering problems.
- Tools: CATIA , Python , Hypermesh, Abaqus
How to Apply for Airbus Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.
Post a Comment